Material Handling Systems
- DESEIN has a separate department for the design & detailed engineering of Coal Handling Plants.
- DESEIN has handled the design and engineering of all the Coal Handling Plants for all its consultancy assignments of over 140 power plants with a total generating capacity of > 32,000 MW, a detailed list of which is given under reference list
- Coal handling engineering department has successfully engineered & designed several projects for the EPC Contractor under BOP & package route for thermal power plants having unit sizes ranging upto 800 MW which are in successful operation / under execution. Some of the pojects under execution are:
- 2x525 MW for Monnet Power Company Ltd.: Stacker cum Reclaimer, Crushing & Screening unit including Belt Conveyors & complete Civil Works for 2000 TPH capacity.
- 2x500 MW for Vindhyachal Super Thermal Power Project (Stage-3): Wagon Tippler, Side Arm Charger, Apron Feeder, Crushing & Screening unit including Belt Conveyors & complete Civil Works for 1400 TPH capacity.
- 2x250 MW for Bhavnagar Energy Company: Lignite Handling system including Civil Works, Crushing & Screening system & Stacker Cum Reclaimers for 1500 TPH capacity.
- 2x250 MW for Chhabra Thermal Power Project, RRVUNL: Wagon Tippler, Side Arm Charger, Apron Feeder, Crushing & Screening unit including Belt Conveyors, 1000 TPH capacity.
A complete list of Material Handling jobs undertaken by DESEIN is available under the Reference List.