- Special Studies
- Environmental Impact Assessment
Environmental Impact Assessment
- Plays an important role in planning & development of new projects.
- Environment Management Division is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Educational Training (NABET).
- Manned by qualified & experienced engineers/professionals.
- Undertakes complex tasks to study and assess environmental impact from new projects.
- Provides engineering solutions to mitigate pollution generated from new projects for obtaining environmental clearance.
- Undertaken a total of 79 projects for a cumulative power generation of >59,000 MW which covers coal / lignite fired power plants,
gas based simple & combined cycle power plants, hydro - electric power plants as well as many other projects.